This is an example of our 1 MONTH LAYBY CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT.
Layby Terms and Conditions: Layby sales are covered by the Fair Trading Act. The Act applies to all layby sale agreements for goods priced at $15,000 or less and entered into from 17 June 2014. Layby sales before that date are still covered by the Layby Sales Act 1971. Conditions listed are designed to disclose, in plain English, the Layby Sales Agreement you are entering into.
Customers, for your convenience, you are able to make layby payments online. When doing so, please ensure that you enter accurate details on your online payment screen, as illustrated below, so that your payment is credited to the correct layby account:
DollarDealers bank account number: 12-3252-0048805-00
Particulars: Enter your layby number. This is on your layby form.
Code: Enter the store location code. Again this is on your layby form.
Reference: Enter your last name (as shown on your layby form).
- You must complete this Layby in full by making payments of the amount specified in the payment schedule and on the dates in this Agreement. If you do not make payments as agreed in the payment schedule or payment in full by the completion date Automatic Cancellation of the layby will occur and all items returned to stock.
2. Cancellation & Cancellation Charges
- The customer or the store has the right to cancel a layby.
- The buyer (customer) may cancel the Layby Sale Agreement at any time before taking possession of the goods.
- Cancellation Charges will not apply if the buyer (customer) cancels layby within 3 days of signing the contract.
- If the buyer (customer) cancels this Agreement after 3 days of signing the contract or before all payments have been made they will incur a one off $25.00 administration fee for cancellation and storage, insurance handling costs of $1 per day from the date of the layby and until the agreement is terminated by either party.
- Please ensure before taking out this layby that you have ability to meet the payments without suffering hardship.
The above contract is an example only and does not constitute a layby or any agreement between DollarDealers and the reader. To start a layby, and if you have any questions on your existing layby, please visit your local store.
Please note that some items, e.g. jewellery, may be subjected to different conditions than those outlined above.
DollarDealers management reserves the right to change this layby contract at it’s discretion and without notice. The above text is an example only and cannot be used to create a layby online, in one of our stores or by any other format.Enquire Now